What's new

Italian mountains

EightyFive

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 11, 2008
Messages
167
Reaction score
0
Location
(VI) - Italy
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
IMG_4891_2_3_tonemapped.jpg


at: Misurina - Pian degli Spiriti | Sentiero 115 | Time Capture there're a lot of other pics.
I hope you could like them.
 
Interesting composition. I'm not to fond of the blur on the mountains too the left.
 
It's nice looking, but overall very soft.
 
Great photo!

I like the soft look of the background, though the foreground could be a bit sharper as above posters have said. Regardless this is still a beautiful capture and such a vast image.

What lens did you shoot this with?
 
hello, the hdr result a bit softer than what I espected to be. Anyway I've used a Tokina 11-16, bracketing -1|+1 EV and GND kood Filter.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom