What's new

Italian trip photos

sauce839

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 13, 2009
Messages
76
Reaction score
0
Location
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
My wife and I took a trip through France and Italy a few months ago, and I have finally had time to sit down and clean up some of the photos. Let me know what you guys think.


Sorrento Italy.

Untitled_Panorama3.jpg
.

Rome:

CJJ_9613.JPG


Cinque Terre:
CJJ_7626.JPG


CJJ_7948.JPG
 
Last edited:
I love #1,2, and 4, absolutely stunning :D
#3 would look even better if the colors were more saturated, and perhaps if the tree was cropped out
 
Excellent images; how about a bit more zoom out in the last?

Regards :D
 
BTW I was wondering did you stitch multiple photos together to create pic#1?
 
Yes, #1 was 2 photos stitched together with a bit of adjusting of the curves to get the sunset to look right. Rest of them had minor tweeks of color and saturation... the sunsets helped bring the colors out.

#3 I really didn't want to cut the old tower out but I realize the tree is in a bad spot. I spent a good 1/2 hour there trying to get the setting right, but it was a really narrow path with a wall on one side, and a cliff to the other, so not much room to move around. This was the best of the set.

The last one was taken from a moving boat, and I didn't have a chance to switch to a wider lens.
 
i miss Italian Gelato
 
Nice job. #1 is my favorite.
 
Really like these especially the second one.
Nice one.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom