What's new

Italy

FavillePhoto

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 12, 2009
Messages
66
Reaction score
2
Location
Mesa, AZ
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
See below for a few of my girlfriends Italy Photos from 2 years ago. I think they're great, and we've have alot of interest in them at a few local art shows over the past year. I wanted to get some opinions from other professional photographers. If you like what you see and you want to see a larger collection, visit Faville Photo - Photography Gallery.

Thanks for looking guys!

umbrellas.jpg
corniglia.jpg
firenze.jpg
monterosso-coastline.jpg
grand-canal.jpg
 
Isn't there another forum for advertising ?

Anyway I like picture two and four, love pics like pic 2 so much going on.
 
Sorry, I wasn't trying to advertise.. I was just offering a larger selection of photographs to look at if you're interested in her style.

Thanks for the input. You seem to like the landscapes the best. My favorite of those is #2. I like the vibrant colors.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom