What's new

Italy

robertdownie

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 14, 2008
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi.

Some photos from a recent trip to italy.

italythreecard952.jpg


italytwocard368.jpg


italyonecard730.jpg


italythreecard003.jpg


More photos from the trip up on my site IntrepidPhotos.com

Rob
 
Like the first and last ones. Man I gotta go back to Italy now that I own a DSLR....
 
I'm sure most of us could spend weeks there just taking pictures of what Italy has to offer but the first picture is definitely awesome and same goes for the last one.
 
thanks bombers. certainly lots to see in Italy.
 
The first is impressive, indeed, nice point of view there, what fun!

Venice and the gondolas ... well, to my mind that one's a tad "cliché", but for the early morning light (is it early morning light? If so, how come you were there that early in the day?)

I find the third quite interesting. Good time of day for shooting. The heavy foreground, however, "kills" it a little, as does the centred horizon.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom