What's new

Items from unique store I visited

goodguy

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Dec 5, 2012
Messages
5,555
Reaction score
1,121
Location
Toronto Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
C/C welcomed

AE1_3048_zps2e047f74.jpg


AE1_3052_zps36affb0f.jpg


AE1_3055_zpsb14b6731.jpg
 
Its too bad on the third one that you didn't remove the price tag before shooting it. I think that would have made it better. As it is, the price tag is distracting or me.

Otherwise I really like the picture of the yarn spools. Maybe do some enhancement to make the colors pop a little bit. That might be what I would do.
 
Its too bad on the third one that you didn't remove the price tag before shooting it. I think that would have made it better. As it is, the price tag is distracting or me.

Otherwise I really like the picture of the yarn spools. Maybe do some enhancement to make the colors pop a little bit. That might be what I would do.

Many places REALLY frown upon people removing price tags from items...just sayin'. :lol:
Besides, I find the towels in the background way more distracting than the price tag. Still, cool phone.

On that second photo, I think I would have really zoomed in on those spools and maybe tried to get more of them in focus.

Looks like a place with a lot of photographic potential, and it makes me think of a couple of similar stores here that perhaps I should go explore with my camera in hand.
 
The price tag is an eye soar for sure but I was lucky enough the owner didn't mind me taking pictures, I think taking the price tag off would lead me straight out the door, same with the towels behind the phone.
I simply had to do the best I could under the circumstances.
 
Yeah, I wasn't suggesting moving the towels; you're right, sometimes you just have to work with what you've got.
I know you didn't, sometimes the picture is calling you and even though I would like to change the setting I am limited in what I can do.
In this case all I could do is play with the zoom and move around to try and get the perfect angle.
 
Can't see the exif, but I think you need to use a smaller aperture. The first two left me really searching for a point of focus (which is important in identifying the subject).
 
Can't see the exif, but I think you need to use a smaller aperture. The first two left me really searching for a point of focus (which is important in identifying the subject).

I know, I know, I didn't really thought I will find anything really interesting so I left my 50mm lens in the car and had only my trusted 24-85mm which is good but less then perfect for this scenario.
The minimum F for this on the lens was too high.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom