It's 20 til 4 in the morning...

Hope your tests went well!

Must....drag self...to bed....and get measly 3 hours of sleep......

3 hours? You lucky girl! :lol:

Seriously, I feel your pain...since the 10th of April I've been working on my Recording final project, and saw the sun rise 18 or so times in 3 weeks...

It's all over now, though. One research paper, one exam, and done.

Good luck!

Oh the days of university. I had a blast. I'm glad it's all finished now though. Got my degree and I'm happy.

DID YOU HEAR THAT SCREAM!? DID YOU!?

Yup, that was me! That was the sound of me getting a 95% on my math quiz and a 95% on my last math chapter test!!!!! YEAH BABY!!!

This was a class that I had to take an incomplete in last semester due to the tragedies going on, and then I took my sweet time in getting it completed. Had I not gotten that quiz and test done and passed with a minimum 75% today, I would not have been allowed to take the final next week, and my 96% would have turned into an F.

It doesn't matter what I get on the final...it'll take a pretty low score to not still get an A (the final isn't worth any more than any other test).

YESSSSSS!!!!!

It's almost over.

So. Close.

A few more long nights ahead for me! I think I got the minimum 79 I needed on my Business test to keep my A today. Now time for Latin and Stats, then a paper then freedom!!!!!! Except there's the visit of a certain presidential candidate on Tuesday that will have me waiting in line at midnight to get a good seat! I'm so excited, but I will most certainly pay for the all nighter Wednesday during my last final!

A little stressed but Tuesday has me SOOOOO pumped!

Oh, I'm not quite done with long nights. My last long night will be Tuesday. I took tonight off from homework, however (starting at 6, when GIRLS NIGHT began!)

Wednesday I have a final presentation for my honor program, and then I'm done. For a week. Then I start my pre-summer class for 3 weeks, then my summer class for 8 weeks. Yay for summer vacation! :S

Most reactions

New Topics

Back