Flirtacious and Bodacious
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
corryttc.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
....so, why am I still up?

Oh yeah, it's that whole 'getting my education' thing, robbing me of my precious sleep. :er:

So uh...who actually thinks I can get through 9 more years of this?

when i was at art college my average bed time was around 4am... i got into the habbit of thinking i was more creative late at night.
I got all my work done, but to this day, i still have the eye bags to prove it :p

9 more years?!?!?

So uh...who actually thinks I can get through 9 more years of this?

I have noooo doubt! There will be rough patches, but you're committed. And having fun, and doing well. Hang in there!

when i was at art college my average bed time was around 4am... i got into the habbit of thinking i was more creative late at night.
I got all my work done, but to this day, i still have the eye bags to prove it :p

Late at night IS when I do my best work, but it's not that I try to wait until that late to do it!

Often I will sit down early in the afternoon with the purpose of getting a paper done good and early....and no matter how hard I try, I will not be able to focus until it gets much later.

Yesterday was thankfully not one of those days..I sat down at around 3pm and was able to focus fairly well (though I did get more focused as the night wore on)....it's just the pure and simple fact that so many days previously I was not able to get focused on it, and therefore, I have hours of work left on it. :S

I worked for 12 hours straight yesterday.

do you have kids? i find my college career so much more difficult with my little one under my feet. thankfully, i haven't had any all nighters to pull even though this has been my hardest semester to date. Tomorrow is the last day of the semester thank the good lord!!!!

I only have one more semester left til I graduate.. what about you?

do you have kids? i find my college career so much more difficult with my little one under my feet. thankfully, i haven't had any all nighters to pull even though this has been my hardest semester to date. Tomorrow is the last day of the semester thank the good lord!!!!

I only have one more semester left til I graduate.. what about you?

This is why God gave us duct tape :p

I'm studying psychology, and this is my first year. I plan to stick with it all the way through my doctorate, but, if that isn't possible, at the very least I will get my masters.

No, I don't have any human children, just furbabies that like to make my life hell.

I am so. freaking. tired.

I'm studying psychology, and this is my first year. I plan to stick with it all the way through my doctorate, but, if that isn't possible, at the very least I will get my masters.

No, I don't have any human children, just furbabies that like to make my life hell.

I am so. freaking. tired.

Psychology? That can be fun - just don't read too much into Freud.

It's once again 20 til 4 in the morning.

...and I'm nowhere NEAR done with what I have to do tonight. I will probably not be getting any sleep at all. :S

I have to turn this paper in at 11, then I have to take a quiz and a test in the math class that I took an incomplete in last semester....and I don't know the material yet.

So, when I'm done writing this essay, I have to go through the chapter and understand the stuff well enough to get a minimum of a 75% on both...a 75 is a C, but in this particular class, they don't let you move on to the next unit if you don't get at least that on the quizzes and tests....if you get below that, you have to retake it. However, it's the last day of class for the semester, so I don't get a retake day. I have to know this stuff.

DONE WITH THE RESEARCH PAPER!!!!!!!!!!!! DONE I SAY! DONE!!!!!!

It ended up being 12 pages long, 13 if you include the bibliography. I had 10 sources. (minimums were 10 pages and 8 sources)

Now for Math. :S

...the birds are chirping, and the sky is starting to get light....

Most reactions

Back