What's new

It's a dog's life.

vivbao

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 21, 2009
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Location
Singapore
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi everyone, 2 pics for C&C if you can spare the time. Thanks! Would also like to say a big thank you to overread for his advice on posting here. It is much appreciated!

Camera 500D with f1.8 50mm Canon lens

1. I can't seem to find the white balance on this. 1/60 f1.8 ISO100
IMG_1707-1.jpg


2. The focus isn't right on this one. I went for a smaller aperture to get a bit more focus but it didn't really work. Also, my cousin's in the background as I was getting him to throw the ball in my direction. 1/1000 f5.6 ISO 400
IMG_1752.jpg


Cheers.
 
I like them both. The 2nd one is sweet would be a little nicer if your cuz wasn't in there, but those dogs look sweet.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom