What's new

It's a puzzle - find the dog!

TBD

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 30, 2012
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Location
NoVa
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I came across this photo recently, and share here for the amusement factor. It came in a box of photos that I got on eBay from a seller in Pennsylvania. My guess on the date (in relation to the other photos) is c. 1920's.


$scan0022.webp
 
Didn't take me too long. I saw it before I could click on the image to enlarge it.
 
Gee. Thanks for that shoot down. I'll go look for something a little more challenging for you next time.
 
Agreed with sparky, and I was on my iphone ;)
 
Meh...sorry. Took me about .03 seconds
 
Its funny .. when I look at the original (which is marked btw "Its a puzzle ... find the dog," it took me a minute or so to find the dog. When I scanned it and looked at it later (large and small) the mutt was much easier to spot.

I scanned about 100 old photos this past weekend - two of the latest are here. I'm no Shorpy, but I do love the vintage photos.
 
Can't find on the beach.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom