What's new

It's a sign C&C

stone_family3

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 15, 2009
Messages
349
Reaction score
2
Location
Columbus Ohio
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This was my first attempt of adding color to a b&w photo.

finished.jpg
 
Good use of a little color, although I'd need to see it side-by-side with the uncolored bw to be convinced the color really added much to the image, which looks like it would have been very nice even without it. However, I would crop about a quarter of the image on the left to remove most of the sky and leave the curved arrow nearer to the left side of the frame.
 
I would say Make the selective coloring a little more vivid.. and your good to go! The reds are off.
 
OK - I do like the added color - would still go with the crop though
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom