What's new

Its been awhile but..

Lunarneko

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 16, 2011
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
Location
Bangor, ME
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello, I haven't been on here in a long time, but I lurk and read threads often, and most of the time I don't have much to say so I don't post. I think that my photography has gotten better for the most part.

I'm not trying to advertise anything but if you would like to see some of my photographs and critique them I'd greatly appreciate it.

Here is one of my favorites:

$579788_3580503353327_1295477840_3375320_1864634381_n[1].webp

Thanks for your time.
 
Be careful about vignetting. It's not bad in this photo, but don't fall into the trap of vignetting every other photo like many beginners do. If the photo is bad then no amount of vignetting will fix it. :)

Other than that, nice colors. The blues and yellows complement each other nicely.
 
I've been noticing that I do tend to vignette a lot of my photographs - and its something I am trying to get myself not to do so much. I just really think it brings out the colors well and darkens the images nicely. But I agree that its a habit I need to break soon.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom