It's been awhile..

ktanady

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey guys, this is a photo of the Sunda Kelapa Port located in North Jakarta, Indonesia..
still a newbie, so C&C's are very much appreciated, thanks..

hdr.jpg

I like this. Since it looks strongly processed I would like to see the original image too. :)

My amateur thoughts:

I wish the orange sunset extended higher into the sky and there wasn't a blown out bright spot in the clouds.

The dock is vast and empty, so we probably don't need to see so much of it. A little less dock and a little more sky might work a little better.

This looks like a great place to shoot... especially at sunset.

I think the vast emptiness of the dock works very well in this case.

I think the emptiness of the dock works well with the PP. It looks like old or eerie or both...

Hey guys, this is a photo of the Sunda Kelapa Port located in North Jakarta, Indonesia..

hdr.jpg

You mean it's Sunda Kelapa Port post apocalypse, lol. Neat effect. Maybe just a tad over done. But still cool. I would like to see the unedited also, if you don't mind. :thumbup:

hdr.jpg

You mean it's Sunda Kelapa Port post apocalypse, lol. Neat effect. Maybe just a tad over done. But still cool. I would like to see the unedited also, if you don't mind. :thumbup:

lol..nicely put there, it does looks like the world had come to an end..

here is the original image..
DSC_0249-1.jpg

Last edited:
Wow... I was expecting something different. I think I appreciate your PP transformed version more now that you've shared the "O". Thanks!

Hmmm... overprocessed? Maybe. But given your starting point, you've created a pretty stunning image.

Most reactions

Back