What's new

It's Been Too Long - C&C

Clancyz

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 13, 2008
Messages
158
Reaction score
0
Location
Georgia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Been so busy with classes and stuff for the past two months I havent been about to go out shoot. So with my hour of freetime today I went out and took a few simple shots :)

C&C Please, I know I've gotten a little rusty.

1)
IMG_2826-1.jpg

2)
IMG_2775.jpg

3)
IMG_2798.jpg

4)
IMG_2872.jpg
 
LOL I read "only had an hour" and then saw a picture of a whale breaching and I thought HOLY COW....in just an hour are you freakin' superman? Then took a second glance and saw it was a fountain. LOL

So ends my Rorschach test.
 
pumppp cough cough
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom