What's new

It's Cold in Florida

ecr111

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 26, 2010
Messages
64
Reaction score
2
Location
Central Florida
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I ran the sprinkler on the orange tree to try to save the fruit.
It got to about 26F here last nite just north of Orlando.

Nikon 105mm Micro VR

1/100 f7.1 ISO 200
frozenorange.jpg


On the other side of the yard this small rose was seemingly unaffected by the sub-freezing temps.

1/3200 f3.5 ISO 200
rose_.jpg
 
Wow, it's that cold in Florida? I'm in south Texas and its 75deg.
 
Hey fantastic shots; i want that rose in the "Rose Garden" in the theme section; she will be a princess there

Regards :d
 
Hey, Thanks.
I will add it to your thread.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom