What's new

It's Cold Out There...

TwoRails

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Nov 9, 2008
Messages
1,149
Reaction score
1
Location
The Great Northwest
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
.
ColdOutThere-LowRes.jpg

.
 
Good shot...looks Very Cold
 
Nice shot. Apparently X'mas has been associated with snow and cold weather. Its been hot and humid always here.
 
Very beautiful image! I wish I had snow around here..:)
Thank you. I'll be more than happy to share the snow with you... we just have to figure out how to get it to you! LOL

Nice shot. Apparently X'mas has been associated with snow and cold weather. Its been hot and humid always here.
Thanks. Yes, a lot of folks prefer snow for the Christmas Holidays. Is this your summer?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom