It's Friday....and it's been a long time since we've had a Friday thread!

Alison

Swiss Army Friend
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
fatephoto.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Not too much going on for us this weekend. If it warms up we'll probably go out and play in the snow for a bit. Then we have to take the car in to have the transmission checked, it was replaced last week and they want to make sure all the seals, etc are working right. I have an exam for work in April and I need to start studying for that. Oh, and the ever joyful getting ready to have my business taxes done :x Is it Monday yet? :lol:

We need to make a Friday thread NEXT Friday....as this weekend I've got nothin'! :lol: Next weekend however....I will hopefully be going to Chicago! :D

This should be a good Friday for me (knock on wood).

It's a long weekend here (Monday is Family Day)...which feels long over due. I've been working overtime since November/December...and I'm feeling burned out.

We are doing renovations at home. I installed a bathroom fan last weekend...and we started to pull up some lino floors so that we can install some laminate/wood flooring. We are short on space, so we have to do it one room at a time. We are also painting most of the house...which involves fixing cracks in the 60 year old plaster. We plan to sell the house in the spring and buy a much newer house.

Saturday I've got another Ball Hockey game...my finger is still messed up from the last game...and I just noticed that my eye lid has turned purple...also as a result of the last game.

At least the weather is better that it has been. Last week it was bone chillingly cold around here...today it's right at the freezing mark, 0 degrees C. However, looking outside, it has snowed about an inch in the hour since I got to work.

i'm with morydd. . . . i was a bad student this week and, well, didn't go to many classes. but its a pretty day and i'm spending it looking for pics!

Tonight fellowship with some of our Russian friends (we are teaching eachother our languages... dont ask me anything I do not know anything yet). Tomrrow my Dh and I are going to celebrate Valentines Day since we were snowed in on the real day. Too much fun!

Today, friday, is about the middle of a 6 and a half day weekend I'm having thanks to school closings (early closing tuesday, thus the half) due to weather. :)

1 hour 50 minutes until freedom. Tomorrow brings dishwasher, carpet and maybe a little furniture shopping. Sunday I got nothing.....which is fine with me. :)

been working on a terrarium for my snake today. Will also be working on it tomorow, hoping to finish it this weekend. And tomorow night im going to a new cafe that opened its doors yesterday. And on sunday im going to the bird demo again, not to work, but to take pics. There will be another fellow there then, with his own birds and they will do the demo together (the fellow and my boss) should be interesting. Thats about it..........................oh and today its only 20 days till i leave to New Zealand, WOOOOHOOOOOOO

This Friday thread needs more bace.

I'm stuck in bed right now :( I'm hoping I start feeling better so my weekend doesn't go by without me.

FINALLY.

It is now officially February vacation! Which means I have 9 DAYS OFF!

w00t. Tonight I am going to some Motor Cross thing with with my cousin, which I'm not real pumped about, but it'll be fun. Tomorrow my aunt is coming to visit, then I am working 4-9. Next morning is back to work at 8, we are expected to be very busy based on last year's numbers. Then I have all week off and then working Friday-Sat-Sunday that weekend. Anyone wanna come visit? :D

Bummer! I work all weekend... :(

Most reactions

New Topics

Back