It's FRIDAY!!!!!

Chase said:
You should really complain about that to that extremely evil boss of yours! :lol:

Hey now! I'm not an evil boss :twisted: I can't help it if our whole industry works today. :grumpy: I've already told the girls that if it's slow this afternoon, I'll let them go home early AND have Cold Stone. Just remember, I'm here at work too. :confused:

Tonight we have a huge drive to Arizona tonight to spend Easter with Malachite's family. We'll be in Phoenix Saturday and Prescott Valley on Sunday, heading home Monday morning. I'm really excited about the trip. I'm finally going to get to see some of the great places that Malachite has photographed over the years. Since he has some absolutely stunning pics, I am expecting some great scenery. And the company on this trip will be awesome too. :sexywink:

It's gona be Hockey practice tonight, some hubby time tomorrow...then off to my parents house for some Easter cooking :puke:, and spending time with my nieces doin Easter egg hunts and stuff... WOOT!!!

I have to work tommorrow night, but I have Easter Sunday off. I am not sure what I'll be doing that day...if the boyfriend doesn't work (he'll find out tommorrow) he said he would come with me to visit my gramma...he's never met her, and she thinks I'm hiding him. :) If he works, I'll probably go visit her during the day and come home and spend the evening with Erik. :)

SPRIIIIIIING BREEEEEEEAAAAK! It's finally spring break! Oh how I love spring break. This truly is a good friday. Errm, ok that's a bad pun. But anyway, I'm so excited. This is probably my most needed (& deserved) vacation ever. I have had sooooo much work in school lately. But now I finally get to rest! And, to make it better, in something between 36 and 48 hours from now, I'm going on a 7-day cruise with my family in the caribbean! I'll finally get to feel warmth. Oh how nice. And I think i'll have some good chances to take pictures ;) . But this also means I'll probably be without TPF for a week :( . But I think I can survive.

I have a hot date with my books.

Finals in 3 weeks. 4 assignments. 3 labs...

Sigh...

[logs off and goes to study]

And here we are again....FRIDAY!

Who's got plans? Who wishes they have plans? Who will be spending Friday night doing homework like me?

calling for rain and flooding here until sometime late sunday! just as well, im having a MRI done on my back saturday to figure out whats up with it. the city has tons of events and all the locals plus tourists will be out. this city is filled with tourists 365 days a year and when the weather breaks we all go out; gets rather crowded. rain doesnt stop much either. anyways, it's all good.

have fun all!

I'll be doing homework, too :grumpy: .... and it'll probably be the same the whole w-e, got too many things to do.

have a nice weekend everyone!

I have tommorrow off...not sure what I'll be doing though...relaxing as much as possible, I guess! I'm off from here at 3 today so...I dunno...Maybe I'll actually make a date with Mr. Canon.

This weekend will be started in front of the tv tonight to watch a movie with my sweetie. Sleeping in Saturday morning, getting film developed, changing the oil and washing our trucks. Maybe a little more R & R time on the couch in the evening. Sunday we don't have anything major planned but were thinking about doing a little horseback riding. I've got 2 horses and live right next to the barn so why not. :mrgreen:

Most reactions

Back