It's Happening On the Island

K9Kirk

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
A few pics taken yesterday on Anna Maria Island.

11142158-studio.jpg

11142090-studio.jpg

11142066-studio.jpg

Wonderful set! #1 is a great perspective, and shows how they can spot fish in the water with those downturned eyes as they wade. Where's the rest of the Manatee?

Great stuff. I hate them grey squirrels but they are vermin here. However, to see manatees and photograph them is sublime. Better than the damn gators for sure homey.

Wonderful set! #1 is a great perspective, and shows how they can spot fish in the water with those downturned eyes as they wade. Where's the rest of the Manatee?
Thanks, Jeff. I didn't see it that way but you're right. I was using my Tamron 600 mm so as close as I was I could only capture half of the manatee, even at 150 mm. The other half is somewhere in the gulf. Good luck finding it. 😆

Nice shots! I was on Anna Maria Island for a holiday back in '99, lovely place. These are very well exposed and a good representations of the colours I remember from Florida!

Great stuff. I hate them grey squirrels but they are vermin here. However, to see manatees and photograph them is sublime. Better than the damn gators for sure homey.
Thank you, bro. I'll see about getting more manatee pics ... Maybe some shots of the whole thing.

Nice shots! I was on Anna Maria Island for a holiday back in '99, lovely place. These are very well exposed and a good representations of the colours I remember from Florida!
Thank you! Yes, it is a lovely place, I'd give my left big toe to own a nice home there. Glad to stir up some nice memories. I'm putting up more of AMI in the morning.

Its all going on there- an unusual view of the bird in No1

Les :)

Most reactions

Back