Bitter Jeweler Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Apr 27, 2009 Messages 12,983 Reaction score 5,003 Location Cleveland, Ohio Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 15, 2011 #1 Critique is always welcome.
NayLoMo6C No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Dec 28, 2010 Messages 819 Reaction score 79 Location San Francisco, CA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 15, 2011 #2 i <3 the third one
MWG TPF Noob! Joined Jan 14, 2011 Messages 478 Reaction score 13 Location Louisiana Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 15, 2011 #3 The third shot is strait money, would definitely have something similar hanging on the wall.
Josh66 Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Oct 31, 2007 Messages 14,593 Reaction score 1,239 Location Cedar Hill, Texas Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 15, 2011 #4 #3 for me too. The others are not bad, but it's just the same stuff I've seen over and over. #3 is something new, so I like it.
#3 for me too. The others are not bad, but it's just the same stuff I've seen over and over. #3 is something new, so I like it.
Frequency Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Oct 17, 2010 Messages 8,864 Reaction score 683 Location Calicut, Kerala,India Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 16, 2011 #5 I liked them... now a days we are more into debris and ruins....
Peanuts TPF Noob! Joined Jun 16, 2005 Messages 2,905 Reaction score 85 Location Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 16, 2011 #6 The second one is definitely my fave but they are all marvelous. I actually kinda maybe think I want to see the third one 'right side up' just out of curiousity sake.
The second one is definitely my fave but they are all marvelous. I actually kinda maybe think I want to see the third one 'right side up' just out of curiousity sake.
Robin Usagani Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jun 6, 2010 Messages 10,347 Reaction score 2,174 Location Denver, CO Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 16, 2011 #7 I kinda like #1. Are you sure the color is not interesting enough?
pursuer TPF Noob! Joined Aug 8, 2004 Messages 1,397 Reaction score 40 Location Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 16, 2011 #8 #3 for me as well. There is a tension caused by my brain switching between the reflection and the foreground.
#3 for me as well. There is a tension caused by my brain switching between the reflection and the foreground.
KenC Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jan 18, 2010 Messages 5,699 Reaction score 1,472 Location Philadelphia Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 17, 2011 #9 They all work really well. I think I'm more interested in the stuff within the frame in #1 than what's outside.
They all work really well. I think I'm more interested in the stuff within the frame in #1 than what's outside.