It's Lafoto's Birthday!!!

Awww, folks
3.gif

What a lovely way to start my day!
You're the first to greet me! And so nicely!!!

1.gif
I think I love you all!!!

For most of the day: cleaning the house and doing the necessary shopping for today, tomorrow, Christmas Eve with the family (sister, father, aunt, cousin and ourselves), Christmas Day with the family, Boxing Day with the family ... though I can still go shopping tomorrow (will have to!), or in the morning of Christmas Eve. After that, we MUST be settled, for then the shops will only open again on 27th...

So, that's been that so far, and at around 8 tonight, I'm expecting: Andrea, Andreas, Bettina, Heike, Heike (yes, two Heike-s), Stefan, Wolfgang, Uschi, Catrin, Jürgen and Elke. I guess, that's it this time.

The other Wolfgang and his Gesine can't come, I'm not sure Kathrin (different spelling!) and Goyo know about it, nor do Annely and Cord, so they might not come (they hadn't been to choir practise when I said they can all come if they want to). And my Hamburg friend Kirsten won't come this time, either, for she's at her new man-friend's right now (phoned from there) and will go to Braunschweig Christmas Market tonight.

But it will be a nice round tonight! :D

Cleaning house on your birthday?!? Tell the kids that's their birthday gift to you.... ;) Hope you have a wonderful day! :D

:hug:::hug:::hug:::hug:::hug::
Happy Birthday

Happy birthday Corinna!!!
sounds like its a busy day for you - don't forget to take a break and put your feet up :) Hope its been a good day for you as well!!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back