What's new

it's not just about the doors ;)/added picture II

I added the second picture, not sure how I missed it while I was processing... anyway..

Do you feel composition is better now?
 
I do like the second composition better than the first. I'm still undecided about showing that much of the opening on the right and whether it's too distracting, but if you pay too much attention to my mental ramblings you'll just go crazy.
 
I do like the second composition better than the first. I'm still undecided about showing that much of the opening on the right and whether it's too distracting, but if you pay too much attention to my mental ramblings you'll just go crazy.
I'll go crazy because of lots of things for sure, but none of them include your mental ramblings :)

Thank you!
 
You might be the reincarnation of Georgia O'Keeffe.
 
These are real good. I like the processing on these. Adds to the character of the scene.
 
I prefer the second by some margin, simply because the left side of the frame isn't adding as much as the right side of it..
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom