What's new

R6 ii or R5 or R5 ii

KJ_North

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Dec 20, 2011
Messages
2,211
Reaction score
2,558
Location
left the site
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
So i am thinking about upgrading my Eos R body to something newer. I can still trade it in for basically what I paid for it. As I am really enjoying more birding these days I am looking for better AF etc.

My concern with the R6 ii is its only a 24MB sensor and I am currently at 30MB. So is the 5R or 5R ii worth the difference in price.

R6 ii - $3,100
R5 - $4,300
R5 ii - $5,700

I'm sure many on here use these bodies so interested in your thoughts on them.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom