It's Not Often that I get in Front of the Camera ;)

I learned something new,I had no idea Olympus had scientific stuff.I bet it is really good to.

I learned something new,I had no idea Olympus had scientific stuff.I bet it is really good to.

As with anything there are varying levels. This stuff is older and abused, but it got the job done. I think some of the nicer scopes I've used are actually Leica. My other job has a bunch of Leica dissecting scopes and they're really nicely built. But I've used a monstrous Olympus inverted scope that was really nice. And the Nikon optics are really awesome. There's lots of camera manufacturers in the microscope game (which makes sense, since they're all about optics and such).

Jake

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cool, looks intense but also you've nailed the depth of field here. Quality image

Thanks! I really love the way the Sigma 35 Art draws an image :)

Really well done!!! It's nice to see the man behind the camera. Looks like interesting work for sure!

tumblr_mkjvg8fQd61qbtpv0o1_500.png

Sorry man could not resist ! HAHA ! Nice Image btw !

Really well done!!! It's nice to see the man behind the camera. Looks like interesting work for sure!

Thanks! Easily one of my favorite-est self portraits I've taken. It is; there's lots of dull behind the scenes work, but there is also lots of interesting stuff [emoji5]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most reactions

Back