What's new

It's not smoke, it's dairy

Neat. It looks like something you'd see in Dr. Who or other a sci-fi show.
 
Very cool! I love that you left in the water level on the right to help orient to what we're actually looking at.
 
That's how they did the roiling clouds back in '76 or '77 near the end of Close Encounters of the Third Kind, just before the Mother Ship appears.

It's to bad there is so little light in her eye sockets.
 
I love this and it weirds me out. Its fantastic. Have you thought about rotating it so that the waterline is on the bottom of the frame, her nose pointing up? I think that might make me weirded out even more and in a good way.
 
That's her soul being captured by the camera.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom