It's quiet out here

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This is one of my favourite landscapes.
done2.jpg

Comments always welcome.

Oh wow, that is pretty cool. Whats the story behind this photo?

Maybe the appropriate Tittle for this would be Alone in the Universe??? :)
The Edition its a bit strange for me. there is a noisy blur on the Background, Should you bright it up a bit??
The Texture on the front is very nice, like it. Horizon on the Middle :) well balance. So if you want try to fix the background/Sky ;)

Regards

Oh wow, that is pretty cool. Whats the story behind this photo?
I lived in Qatar for the last few years and my friend and me took regular visits out to the desert and as we are both into photography we took loads of pics of desert landscapes.
This particular image was taken about 11Km from the nearest road and the reason for the dark bit in the foreground is a cloud was passing overhead.

The Edition its a bit strange for me. there is a noisy blur on the Background, Should you bright it up a bit??
The Texture on the front is very nice, like it. Horizon on the Middle :) well balance. So if you want try to fix the background/Sky ;)

Regards
The trouble with taking pictures in the desert is that dust is always in the atmosphere and any editing brings it out. I will have another go but here is the original for comparison:
Dsc_1031s.jpg

I would most likely like something in between the original and your first post edit.

But that is a matter of taste.

Regards
The trouble with taking pictures in the desert is that dust is always in the atmosphere and any editing brings it out. I will have another go but here is the original for comparison:
View attachment 112210

I wasn't aware that tatooine was a real place?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Regards
View attachment 112210

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

May the Force be With you :D

I would most likely like something in between the original and your first post edit.

I will try a few more edits and post them up.

Tried a lot of options but the dust still shows up.

Funny enough there is a place called film city about 30Km from where this pic was taken Qatar's Own Hollywood: Film City - Vagabondish lots of hollywood scenes are filmed there.

Very cool mate!

Thanks Pete.

Best edit so far:
done5.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back