Herding cats since 1988...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
...the footy season has at last kicked off :D

What's more my own personal faves are winning for a change. Only another 4,100 minutes to go.... :lmao:

whoopybloodydoo

Why is it no one like REAL sports anymore?

I would have thought all the ball fans in here would have been interested in this. Must have misjudged the mood - ho hum... :angel:

*is relishing the prospect of seeing Billy Davies get smoked in his first EPL season with Derby*

*yes, I'm a PNE fan*

Strange coincidence, a lot of my friends in the UK are PNE season ticket holders. See you on 19th January.

Stoke City, eh? Hope Cresswell does as well for you as he did for us.

(I'm not going to lie, I came into the game as a Man Utd supporter. And while I still support them and want them to do well, and couldn't have been happier that they won the EPL....the soft spot I've always had, for absolutely no reason, for Preston is kind of taking over as the predominant team. Couldn't be more upset with losing Nugent, but we all knew it was going to happen)

Cresswell is on the right side of midfield from what I can tell from the commentary. We're a bit under pressure, but still winning - still 20 mins to go though. My wife is the Man U fan in our house.

Most reactions

Back