What's new

It's what I live for

many thanks
 
LP, this is undoubtedly the best in-the-wild fox image I have ever seen. Simply stunning. Thank you so much for sharing.
 
Stunning shot, so cute and innocent... untill it eats my chickens!!!
 
Such an amazing shot,

I don't understand how people can use them for fur.
 
LP, this is undoubtedly the best in-the-wild fox image I have ever seen. Simply stunning. Thank you so much for sharing.

well there is nothing wild about my fox shots but thank you anyway

Stunning shot, so cute and innocent... untill it eats my chickens!!!

many thanks
how about a better fence?

Such an amazing shot,

I don't understand how people can use them for fur.

thank you

nor can I
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom