What's new

Its Winking At Me

IanRB

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 6, 2007
Messages
373
Reaction score
0
Location
Orange County,California
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I saw this in san francisco. Thought it was kind of cool/funny looking. What are your thoughts?

2243362156_8721606640_o.jpg
 
That is one cool picture!! Nice job!
 
Thanks, i was just intrigued by the fact that there were two random stone heads in the middle of a park.
 
How big are these things? I really can't tell

Cool photo. Nice composition.
 
Thanks glad you guys like it! Anyone else? Any constructive criticism?
 
I think some USM or contrast could give this a bit more oomph, other than that it's pretty interesting. ;)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom