What's new

Itsy Bitsy - two more macros

Ron Evers

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Jun 28, 2008
Messages
6,631
Reaction score
2,588
Location
In the country 60km north of Toronto, Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This spider is only about 3mm(1/8") long. I found it on a rose leaf. Using the Canon S5 & Raynox 150 macro lens.


1.

IMG_3686sm.jpg



2.

IMG_3696sm.jpg
 
The spider has an interesting yellow color. Nice job on the focus - sharp details.
 
:thumbdown: This is what I would do...squish it with my thumb!!! Ahhhhh I hate spiders!
 
the 2nd one is absolutely fantastic. love the sharpness and contrast!
 
Thanks folks.

Two decent pics out of about 10 shots - that little bugger was really traveling & hand holding with a DoF of about 5 mm is a challenge.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom