I've been away a while [randoms]

i like the promo pics! they're really good, something i work with a lot. nice shots!

wow - everyone, thank you so much for your positive responses - I really wan't expecting it *blush*

I promise I'll keep my posts more regular in the future :)

Again - thank you :)

Really lurvely work missus Jaffa! Its well been worth the wait to see this pics - thanks for sharing - these are all primo! :D

It's nice to see your work again - I particularly like like Emily's hands, the red boat... and pretty much everything else!

Great shots...Truly great shots. The band shots are done really well. I love em'. The "white trash" and "bad week" are also really cool. And the self-portraits are perfect. Love the au natural look. Beautiful face. And the towel on your head shot I really like. "Terri" is a great shot too. K. I'm done a** kissing. Nice work! Post more.

-Jared

Wonderful pics Jaffa, I especially like the first one and the bare series. The one of Terri is very nice and looks like something I'd find on a CD album cover.

I know I've said it before but you have the most amazing eyes that I have ever been blessed with seeing. Glad they're back.

Jaffapie said:
wow, I thought this thread had totally disappeared - THANK YOU everyone for your comments and support :):):)
It will NEVER disapear!
sexywink.gif

Most reactions

New Topics

Back