I've had my glass of wine, now for some C & C

andynrach

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
New to forums, so I hope this posts properly. COMPLETELY nervious about this!I just started with photobucket today, so I'm not sure why my photos upload so fuzzy. Sheesh, could I scream newbie any louder? Also new to studio lighting.
4929edit.jpg

3090smooth.jpg

TeaParty4edit.jpg

4961editbw_pphigh_edited-1.jpg

Thanks for the free education!!

Am I so obviously horrible that I've left everyone speechless?

Try using flickr to get better quality photo uploads?

did you drink the wine before or after taking the photos

No not that, just need to have bigger pictures. I can almost tell that they are good but need bigger pictures. Save them with at least 600*400 pixels.

Perhaps it is a "supporting member" thing.....maybe I'll upgrade and see the diff. :)

You really don't need to become a supporting member. Just go to the image on flickr and hit the arrow next to the social media icons above the photo. Grab the BB code and then paste it into your reply

20110327-IMG_0724.jpg by Tyler Deeeeee, on Flickr

This^ should appear. (but with your photo.)

TY!! I'm flickring as we speak (well, type)

Yay! Okay, I chose a couple of other photos mainly because I hate the ones I chose previously and am sick of looking at them.

2. 3090actioned by andynrach, on Flickr

3. 3636edita by andynrach, on Flickr

Thank you Tyler for the help.... I have never done anything on a forum before so this is all new to me.

I really like the photo with the girl, its good composition and lighting i just wish her face was not as soft other than that id say excellent work!

the cat is cool. the girl is nice. the baby is.... a baby.

I love the bong being turned though :biglaugh:.

Most reactions

Back