I've Not Been Able To Post Photos Lately

Scott Whaley

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey, Everyone. I don't know if you noticed, but I have not posted any photos or commented on any photos lately. I had to have cataract surgery on my left eye last week and can't pick up anything heavy for a while. I am scheduled to have my right eye done next week. That will put me out of service again. I've really had a hard time seeing and especially when I try to use the manual focus on my camera. I can't wait until I can go out and shoot some photos. My left eye is really crisp and clear. I'll see you all in a few weeks.

Hey, Everyone. I don't know if you noticed, but I have not posted any photos or commented on any photos lately. I had to have cataract surgery on my left eye last week and can't pick up anything heavy for a while. I am scheduled to have my right eye done next week. That will put me out of service again. I've really had a hard time seeing and especially when I try to use the manual focus on my camera. I can't wait until I can go out and shoot some photos. My left eye is really crisp and clear. I'll see you all in a few weeks.
I had both eyes done a few years ago. I hope the “eyelash” feeling wasn’t too bad.

I had the real expensive lens put in & I have see a halo around lights at night. My brain is having a hard time adjusting to seeing everything.

Best of luck with your new lenses, even if they are not camera lenses.

Good luck!! Sounds like everything has been going well so far - hopefully this will all feel like a distant memory soon. :) I'm looking forward to seeing new work from you!

I had both eyes done a couple years ago. The hardest part for me was the time between doing each eye. So far so good, for me.

I'm going in this coming Thursday for my 2nd procedure.

Most reactions

Back