Ivory

I like it. There are only two things I would change.
#1 Her eyes are looking too far to her right (camera left) showing too much of the white of her eyes on one side and know on the other side. You should always have a white visible on both sides of the eye, even if it is just a tiny bit on one side.
#2 Is a very small thing, her necklace needs to be rotated. The clasp is in the front, as it is now. You may be able to fix it by cloning.

You did a good job on this, and I do really like it. :)

I like it. There are only two things I would change.
#1 Her eyes are looking too far to her right (camera left) showing too much of the white of her eyes on one side and know on the other side. You should always have a white visible on both sides of the eye, even if it is just a tiny bit on one side.
#2 Is a very small thing, her necklace needs to be rotated. The clasp is in the front, as it is now. You may be able to fix it by cloning.

You did a good job on this, and I do really like it. :)
Thank you much I saw those imperfections also I was going to PS the necklace but decided it really didn't take away much from the picture so I chose to leave it the way it was but I got the expression I was looking for which is why I chose this one.

Most reactions

Back