iWITNESS NEWS - Rewind 2005

Renair

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.renebruunphotographer.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
For those who missed it first time round, here are 10-12 shots of the original 52 series I had on my site.

Long Story Short: I wont put the actual story behind this riot in Dublin City or the history of the troubles in the North of Ireland or the past history between Ireland and England. Needless to say, to this day, the reign of the British Empire stretched from Canada, to India, South Africa, Asia and Australia... however it was the little Island next door that gave her the most trouble and still is not free from her rule. Ireland.

iWITNESS-NEWS.jpg

11.jpg

21.jpg

#2 (You could be mistaken thinking these police are South American with a name like 'GARDA' however that is a short version of the Irish name for the police. GARDAI SIOCHANA - Translation: Guardians of the Peace
31.jpg

41.jpg

51.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

PS: All these were taken on a Nikon D70 with a Sigma 70-300mm lens. Please note to younger viewers, DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES attempt to take photos like this unless your know what your doing, your fairly safe and you can have the common sense to know when to leave!

I have violent images alright, but in the past when on my site, they upset people. These are taken just for myself, if they were for a news agency etc, then I would post them, but I dont want to offend anyone... Hence just one shot of a guy with blood on his head....

That's ok, René, though if violence, injury and blood are part of the story, it may even be told here, I think. Within limits, sure. You set your own limits, and I appreciate that. Quite much even. Thank you for your circumspection!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back