song2006 TPF Noob! Joined Jul 13, 2006 Messages 264 Reaction score 0 Location New Jersey Oct 30, 2006 #1 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6.
N NoChance TPF Noob! Joined Sep 2, 2006 Messages 53 Reaction score 0 Oct 30, 2006 #2 haha goofy looking carving. I like them though. I carved a pumpkin just yesterday. It is not as easy as it looks!
haha goofy looking carving. I like them though. I carved a pumpkin just yesterday. It is not as easy as it looks!
ShootHoops TPF Noob! Joined Apr 23, 2006 Messages 2,923 Reaction score 0 Location New Orleans, LA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 30, 2006 #3 I like the last shot the most.
oldnavy170 TPF Noob! Joined Sep 7, 2006 Messages 2,236 Reaction score 0 Location Rochester, New York Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 30, 2006 #4 I love carved pumpkins. I personally never go that extra step. I just leave them whole.
song2006 TPF Noob! Joined Jul 13, 2006 Messages 264 Reaction score 0 Location New Jersey Oct 31, 2006 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 thanks i agree that its not so easy... i havent carved in a long time. this pumpkin was craved by my 13 yr old daughter. i think she did a great job
thanks i agree that its not so easy... i havent carved in a long time. this pumpkin was craved by my 13 yr old daughter. i think she did a great job