Jaguar in action

MS3Jon

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.jwleephoto.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Snapped this shot of a Jaguar at the Jacksonville Zoo yesterday. Click on the shot of the Jaguar to see the rest of the shots from the zoo. Enjoy!

:thumbup: Great stuff! What camera / lens did you use did you use?

Fantastic stuff! Those two small parrots were cute! The cats were way cool!

Love the composition, Action is great! I dont know if its the jaguars coat or the PP or what, but it seems like the shiny part where the light is hitting it most that its a bit grainy. Other than that awesome!

PS do you mind posting the original photo so I can see how you PP? If not I understand

Nice capture. What a killer pose. At first I thought the picture was a tad dark, but after looking at it for a bit i like the lighting the way it is! spot on......

I really really enjoyed watching the position of the jaguar, newer seen before!:thumbup:

When I loaded the page and saw the Jaguar, I was immediately drawn to the shot. The pose is awesome and is what totally makes the shot. The muscles and body build are incredible, and this displays that very nicely.

A little contrasty...but what a powerful capture! You have displayed the cat's strength and elegance in that great foreshortened pose. Beautiful!

Most reactions

Back