Jamaica recommendations???

crystalview

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hey everyone, I'm gonna take off to Jamaica with my girlfriend in January. Does anyone recommend a certain area? We were looking at Ochos Rios right now. I want a more tropical type place with waterfalls and lush areas. Some place I can take a ton of cool pictures. Any input would be cool. Thanks!

Oh, and the person who gives the best reason to go to a certain area wins a vacation! Kidding, I would if I could afford it.

Thanks again.

Hi,
perhaps you have a look at my foto-gallery from treasurebeach (southcoast). It might not be the tropical type of destination but it is great, because there is no mass-tourism and people like to be photographed:

http://barann.zenfolio.com/p242230867/

I would be pleased to here your opinion,
Martin

I was there in 1985 or 86...all I remember is that we stayed in little huts/cabins right by the beach...in a town called Negril.

Lucky you, my wife and I vacation in Jamaica and have come to love Negril. Ocho Rios is beautiful however there is not as much to do there. I'd give anything to be on the plane with you, we leave in Feb this year. Have fun, you'll never want to vacation anywhere else !!!! As far as photo ops, they're everywhere, see Dunns River Falls.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back