Jamestown Bridge Silhouette

MrMikeyZ2189

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
6:30 this morning I was on the way out for a days worth of tuna and shark fishing and snapped this on the way. Enjoy.

DSC_0110-1.jpg

I like the picture but IMO I would've cropped it so that there wasn't so much water and so that the bridge ran off the side.... Just my .02 cents

Looks nice. I think the composition is just about perfect. A long exposure would be awesome here.

Its pretty good but yeah I think a long exposure on a tripod would have helped you a lot here.

I like the picture but IMO I would've cropped it so that there wasn't so much water and so that the bridge ran off the side.... Just my .02 cents

That was exactly my first thought but then I realized I liked that almost half the pic is water the shot feels heavier I think because of the water it almost adds stability to the bridge I like this shot

I like it too and also think a different crop would be nice, for me more of a faux panoramic cutting some of the bottom off

This begs for a long exposure on a tripod.

Not a prick! When posted, nothing to enjoy. Now--cool!

Haha how did the picture change? ^. And thanks everyone I agree that a longer exposure would have done the job but I was on a boat with some waves and I had to shoot it handheld because my tripod wasn't on me :/.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back