January '07 Photo Challenge - "Free-for-all" Sponsored by Joby.com

Gotta quote myself here.. should I ask my 2 questions in a different/seperate thread?

Sorry, must've missed this one. :oops:

The "Free-for-all" theme means that anything goes. Collages and manipulated are a go.

AyTee: If you were to win the challenge, we would be in contact and arrange for shipping.

Tyson: At the end of the month, voting will open and there will be another thread where you can view the photos and vote on who you think should win.

The "Free-for-all" theme means that anything goes. Collages and manipulated are a go.

Thank you! :clap:

That is a sweet tripod!

I'll be getting one of those!

Gotta look at these, they are great looking.

Now I have to enter the contest.

Question, since I didn't see it in the rules, and I'm kind of blind. (there's a good one Mr. Maghoo the photographer)

Any picture, from any date in time, so can I scan something I shot in 1970 for example?

As long as it's never been posted on this forum and has no distinguishing marks that would show other people that it's your image.

Thats the rules as far as I know.

I think re-writing some of the rules would be good for some people who do not understand the rules.
And what does FFA mean?
A battle or anything goes?

Krestan, scroll up some:

AyTee: If you were to win the challenge, we would be in contact and arrange for shipping.

Tyson: At the end of the month, voting will open and there will be another thread where you can view the photos and vote on who you think should win.

:sexywink:

Sounds like fun! I think I have a picture I'd like to submit, but I need to take it to be developed!

Just want to let everyone know that due to recent voting irregularities we have taken action to prevent future problems. From now on anyone who wishes to submit a photo to the challenges may as long as they are a registered member of the forum, but to vote on submitted photos you must be an active and participating member of TPF. More information can be found in the FAQ section.

Just want to let everyone know that due to recent voting irregularities we have taken action to prevent future problems. From now on anyone who wishes to submit a photo to the challenges may as long as they are a registered member of the forum, but to vote on submitted photos you must be an active and participating member of TPF. More information can be found in the FAQ section.

Fair enough. Last month was pretty.. uhm.. chaotic. :hertz:

So that means I have to make 23 more comments/posts before I can vote??? Does entering a photo count as 1?

So that means I have to make 23 more comments/posts before I can vote??? Does entering a photo count as 1?

nope, entering a photo doesnt count as a post as the submissions are made via email. ;)

What a bummer!! :pale:
Does this count as 1? :lol:

Most reactions

Back