What's new

January in California

yardism

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 16, 2007
Messages
87
Reaction score
0
Location
San Jose, CA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
All C&C appreciated.

poppysky800.jpg
 
very nice, its got great color and awesome lighting on the flower.. i like it alot
 
HAHA!! I love that title, I'm sure everyone else hates us for it.

Awesome shot though, I love it!
 
Nice and clean, nice shot.

I wonder a bit about composition and balance though. sometimes empty space creates tension, in this case it create imbalance, at least for my eyes.
 
i love the colors and cleanliness. it looks like something that would come as a default option of desktop wallerpaper for a window xp.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom