crawdaddio TPF Noob! Joined Dec 5, 2005 Messages 1,157 Reaction score 15 Location Central IL Dec 31, 2005 #1 Open to C&C, mockery, tomatoes, applause, whatever you got
wolfepakt TPF Noob! Joined Aug 31, 2003 Messages 680 Reaction score 3 Location WY Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 31, 2005 #2 #3 Jumped out at me. The deepness of the red is in your face! don't know if that is what you were going for, but I think it is kewl!
#3 Jumped out at me. The deepness of the red is in your face! don't know if that is what you were going for, but I think it is kewl!
J JonMikal TPF Noob! Joined Jul 28, 2004 Messages 12,262 Reaction score 327 Dec 31, 2005 #3 awesome patterns in the first couple. perfect DOF in the third! thanks for sharing.
crawdaddio TPF Noob! Joined Dec 5, 2005 Messages 1,157 Reaction score 15 Location Central IL Jan 1, 2006 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 Thanks guys. It turns out my ratio of good to bad shots is about 75 to 1. I must have taken 200 pictures today, and I only REALLY like a few. Trying to get better at finding and exposing good ones.......
Thanks guys. It turns out my ratio of good to bad shots is about 75 to 1. I must have taken 200 pictures today, and I only REALLY like a few. Trying to get better at finding and exposing good ones.......