Jays - Royals Baseball

GoM

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Went to the Toronto Blue Jays - Kansas City Royals MLB baseball game tonight...no real special shots, but meh. Sports photography is different..and alot tougher from sitting in a seat with people in front of you on max zoom with no IS feature ;)

-----

First up, the left-fielder, Frankie 'the Cat' Catalonatto about to connect with a pitch

frankiexb0.jpg

Second is the Jays' starting pitcher, rookie Shaun Marcum...he did alright and got the win, though had a couple shaky moments.

marcumwm1.jpg

Third up...a pitcher's meeting! Zaun, Marcum and (I think) Aaron Hill (LtR), with Troy Glaus (my fav) trotting in from third

meetingcq2.jpg

And fourth...Reed Johnson, with his classic knee-high socks and his weird-ass crouchy stance. Whatever, he's hitting .300+, so keep doing what you're doing

reedip3.jpg

Next, Reed again, this time on first base....I'm sure the ladies will appreciate the booty in this picture (at least for Shealy)

reed1ig6.jpg

Finally, is Reed on second with our star centre fielder (who wants out, apparently) Vernon Wells on first. Note - Pevey is the first base coach ;)

reedwellshg1.jpg

haha thanks bud...it's actually quite funny, the section we were at started at just near first base and extened to almost the outfield corner...for $35...

you go over about 10 seats to my left, and the price doubles, so we had a pretty sweet seat-to-price ratio

Hmm, just realised I forgot a shot...

watchingsb6.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back