burnws6 TPF Noob! Joined Nov 28, 2009 Messages 596 Reaction score 1 Location USA Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 28, 2009 #1 I'm new here. Here's a picture I took today.
J JohnnyL TPF Noob! Joined Jul 25, 2008 Messages 130 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 29, 2009 #2 Hahaha nice! I was wondering wheres the jaywalker in the sea. Then I saw that puny thing and it made me chuckle.
Hahaha nice! I was wondering wheres the jaywalker in the sea. Then I saw that puny thing and it made me chuckle.
EricD TPF Supporters Supporting Member 📸 Joined Feb 25, 2008 Messages 1,733 Reaction score 332 Location Geneva, Florida Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 29, 2009 #3 Awesome shot!!
burnws6 TPF Noob! Joined Nov 28, 2009 Messages 596 Reaction score 1 Location USA Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 29, 2009 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 JohnnyL said: Hahaha nice! I was wondering wheres the jaywalker in the sea. Then I saw that puny thing and it made me chuckle. Click to expand... lol at first they were pissing me off because I wanted a wide angle and they were all over the place....but after going home and looking at them, I actually liked it lol EricD said: Awesome shot!! Click to expand... thanks Eric!
JohnnyL said: Hahaha nice! I was wondering wheres the jaywalker in the sea. Then I saw that puny thing and it made me chuckle. Click to expand... lol at first they were pissing me off because I wanted a wide angle and they were all over the place....but after going home and looking at them, I actually liked it lol EricD said: Awesome shot!! Click to expand... thanks Eric!
J jvw2941 TPF Noob! Joined May 5, 2009 Messages 155 Reaction score 0 Location North Carolina Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 29, 2009 #5 WHOOOAAA!! that's a great shot!