olivertam

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
4916572252_4d7a53b2c6_b.jpg

4915985529_e75949b8c9_b.jpg

4916602638_ce89f2e55b_b.jpg

Sort of an odd comment here but I find it distracting that she can't get her shoe to sit on the floor because the heels are so extreme.
other than that though I like the composition/posing. No huge wow factor but still visually pleasing.

A few things here. First off, why is she posed right against - in fact, even touching - a wall? Not just a wall, but a stucco or popcorn wall at that. It's not a good location.

Second, what mood are you trying to establish here? Yes, I agree with Early that she is not a happy camper; she even appears to be bored, scared or remorseful, depending on which image you look at. I'm questioning the resultant expressions in relation to what was intended, becuase judging from her shoes and pants, it would appear as though the intention was different.

Third, a compliment on lighting on the second image. If cropped tightly into her face alone, the second photo shows nice balance of light and shadow - just enough to highlight softly, while casting similarly soft shadows to reveal the gentle contour of her face.

Most reactions

Back