What's new

Jeeps 4 wheeling

That is great; i had the experience of travelling in it, to the top-hill platform at Nelliyampathi
The image is well taken; it suggests the risk and adventure involved :D
 
I the set. Though the photo you put up in here.. the dirt looks too orange and the green looks to green.. (to me).. I liked some of the rock climbing pictures in the set.
 
I'm somewhat color blind (you can notice that on most of my photos, Or so i've been told) :)
 
That set was a nice commercial for Jeep. I thought you said there was 4 wheeling? :popcorn: J/K
Is that Tillamook?
 
Sorry to hear about your handicap, it must be hard:( but I love this pic and it looks like u handle ur sight well!
 
I personally don't own a jeep but my best friends got tons of buddy from the Jeep forum.

Most of the pictures are from browns camp which is sorta Tillamook forest.?
That set was a nice commercial for Jeep. I thought you said there was 4 wheeling? :popcorn: J/K
Is that Tillamook?
 
Yep Browns Camp is TSF use to do a bit of wheeling there myself.
 
Wheeled there a few years ago. Had to be airlifted to OHSU after we rolled our truggy. We've had a handful of kids since then so we haven't been back but eventually we would like to make the trip back down.
 
If you are color blind maybe you should shoot in B&W because color just isnt doing it.
 
My old 4Runner, for scale those are 36" tires
14478-taller_stump2_116-12169.jpg
 
Nice!

Here's the last shot I took before we rolled. All I had at the time was a Canon P&S. I must be a photographer at heart because the first thing I said after I regained consciousness after the roll was "Where's my camera?" Sadly it got squished by the roll bar but the memory card survived!


Temp 136 by jkschalo, on Flickr

Poser shot

Temp 127 by jkschalo, on Flickr
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom