What's new

Jefferson from a different perspective

jocose

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 16, 2005
Messages
3,059
Reaction score
118
Location
dans la pissoir
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Enjoy.

DSC_3141.jpg
 
Where were you for this - and what mm did you have to use for this???
It's Arlington in the background, isn't it?
 
LaFoto said:
Where were you for this - and what mm did you have to use for this???
It's Arlington in the background, isn't it?

We were by the Iwo Jima Memorial in VA looking back to DC. I was using the 70-300 mm lens, so I'm quite sure I was full out at 300 mm

Thanks for looking, but as I view it on my PC at work this morning, I'm not as happy with it as I was last night on the laptop. Oh, well, c'est la vie.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom