Jesus Saves.

RMThompson

the TPF moderators rock my world!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Found this outside the Church of Scientology in Clearwater, FL.

C&C appreciated!

3102582941_0f245f6b29_b.jpg

Interesting haha, the black and white looks good on this one.

i really like the random leaf on the right. For some odd reason.

I love it the rain drops look awesome!!

this is not at all what i was expecting--- it is much better. the more i look at it the more i like it. clear. sharp.

this is not at all what i was expecting--- it is much better. the more i look at it the more i like it. clear. sharp.

LOL... thanks! I am always bad a titling. I should've named it something better and I would've gotten more views!

:)

Ironic since Scientology and Jesus don't go together..but without knowing where you found the paper with the statement, the image is just a statement with a nice background. It's processed nicely, though! :) What is the white thing to the left of the statement? Looks like a piece of popcorn. ??

i really like the random leaf on the right. For some odd reason.

I've just read why this is pleasing to us. The white sign, the leaf on the right, and the leaf above form a triangle within the rectangular image. Our eyes move from object to object. That inadvertent white 'popcorn' helps to anchor the white sign as the main subject, giving more weight to the left side of the image.

I was just reading in a photography mag about the golden ratio, and this very alignment was mentioned.

The triangle formed by these objects is slightly tilted, giving a sense of movement within the image.

Pretty cool, eh?

I've just read why this is pleasing to us. The white sign, the leaf on the right, and the leaf above form a triangle within the rectangular image. Our eyes move from object to object. That inadvertent white 'popcorn' helps to anchor the white sign as the main subject, giving more weight to the left side of the image.

I was just reading in a photography mag about the golden ratio, and this very alignment was mentioned.

The triangle formed by these objects is slightly tilted, giving a sense of movement within the image.

Pretty cool, eh?

Thanks man I love reading all this stuff. I knew I wanted to frame the leaf and the Jesus Saves paper about equal parts away from the borders, in a Rule Of Thirds sort of thing.

For me I read it, and instead of reading it as two different sentences, it made me thing... Does He Live BECAUSE He saves? It's interesting to think that He wouldn't LIVE if he wasn't SAVING... not to make a statement on religion, but of the idea of Jesus as whole.

Most reactions

Back