P Patrolman Pat TPF Noob! Joined Sep 14, 2007 Messages 47 Reaction score 0 Location Adelaide, S Oz Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 15, 2007 #1
T The Phototron TPF Noob! Joined Jun 26, 2007 Messages 948 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 15, 2007 #2 Looks like you shot it without a tripod. I like the composition, but it's too blurry.
P Patrolman Pat TPF Noob! Joined Sep 14, 2007 Messages 47 Reaction score 0 Location Adelaide, S Oz Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 15, 2007 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 It was handheld. I've a few from that night that I agonised over. In the end I decided that I liked the softness and feel of the soft focus (bluriness). I can see that some won't like it, which is fair enough, I appreciate the feedback.
It was handheld. I've a few from that night that I agonised over. In the end I decided that I liked the softness and feel of the soft focus (bluriness). I can see that some won't like it, which is fair enough, I appreciate the feedback.
IonSpeedMaster TPF Noob! Joined Apr 24, 2007 Messages 123 Reaction score 0 Location Newark Delaware Sep 16, 2007 #4 its a shame you didnt have a tripod, the colors are magnificent