cosmonaut No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Oct 12, 2006 Messages 1,122 Reaction score 98 Location North Georgia Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Aug 22, 2012 #1 Calm down guys...lol I hesitate to thin people up, shrink arms ect. After all this isn't a magazine spread. I don't want her in an overly fake shot if you understand. Sony a850, CZ 24-70mm, flash plus Gary Fong. Attachments $j8-framed.webp 188.2 KB · Views: 101
Calm down guys...lol I hesitate to thin people up, shrink arms ect. After all this isn't a magazine spread. I don't want her in an overly fake shot if you understand. Sony a850, CZ 24-70mm, flash plus Gary Fong.
FanBoy No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jul 29, 2012 Messages 1,134 Reaction score 152 Location Pennsylvania Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 22, 2012 #2 I don't think this pose does anything for Jill II. She is very pretty. Also, are Jill II's elbows truly resting on the chair? It looks as if they're chopped and elevated...
I don't think this pose does anything for Jill II. She is very pretty. Also, are Jill II's elbows truly resting on the chair? It looks as if they're chopped and elevated...
irishguy0224 TPF Noob! Joined Jun 30, 2012 Messages 219 Reaction score 14 Location Rochester, NY Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 22, 2012 #3 this to a tee ^ she seems very unnatural sitting there.
cosmonaut No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Oct 12, 2006 Messages 1,122 Reaction score 98 Location North Georgia Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Aug 23, 2012 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 Thanks, This will help next time out. How do you feel about the foot under the chair?