What's new

Jill

cosmonaut

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Oct 12, 2006
Messages
1,122
Reaction score
98
Location
North Georgia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
From my last portrait session. I am a newbie in this area and not what I normally do. But this was a favor as she is a friend of my wife. Feel free to critique and thanks. By the way, the feet was her idea and she likes them in.
Sony a850, CZ 24-70mm, flash + Gary Fong
$jill-100-framed.webp
 
I like it - a lot.

Pretty woman with a wonderfully happy expression, cute feet, flattering shot! The subdued background makes sense in this image - it could easily overpower, but it doesn't. I would have removed her shoes (or whatever that strappy white and black thing on the right might be) from the composition, however. And maybe placed a bit more light on her face.. but I'm not sure. Overall, this is very nice!
 
Very nicely done from lighting and posing perspective. Beautiful place for taking photos for sure. However, her left upper arm seems huge. It could be a result of you taking the picture at a close range.
 
Good picture and nice smile on Jill's face. I'd tone down the swelling--or whatever it is--on the bottom of Jill's feet in photoshop, if you can. I'd also crop out the horizon, unless it's a meaningful place to Jill.
 
Good picture and nice smile on Jill's face. I'd tone down the swelling--or whatever it is--on the bottom of Jill's feet in photoshop, if you can. I'd also crop out the horizon, unless it's a meaningful place to Jill.

I am learning how to use the Liquify tool in PhotoShop, YouTube it it's amazing, but have yet to thin anyone up. Yes the place is special as her and her boyfriend met here.
 
I'd tone down the swelling--or whatever it is--on the bottom of Jill's feet in photoshop...

hmm... I see nothing unusual. She looks just fine as far as I can tell.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom